Collection, Processing and use of Your Information
We gather two types of data about our users: personal information and tracking information.When You visit the Website (including the mobile version, We collect the information sent to Us by Your computer, mobile phone, or another access device.
This information includes:
• Your IP address;
• Device information including, but not limited to, identifier, name, and type of operating system;
• Your name and surname;
• Your email; and
• Any other information that will be needed in order to provide Services for You, including but not limited to country of residence, methods of payments, contact phone, and any related document.
We collect this information to:
• Administer Our Website;
• Personalize Our Website for You;
• Improve Our Services by helping Us to understand how You use Our Website;
• Send You technical notices, support, administrative and marketing messages;
• Communicate with You about products, services, promotions, events and other news and information we think will be of interest to You;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with Our Website and services;
• Provide third parties with statistical information about Our Users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual User from that information); and
• Link or combine personal data We collect from or about You.
We use Google Analytics which is a web analytics tool that helps us understand how users engage with the website. Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track User interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how Users use our website.
This information is used to compile reports and to help us improve our website. The reports disclose website trends without identifying individual Users.
How We Might share Your Personal Data
We May Share Your Personal Data Where:
• We need to in order to operate Our Services;
• We have asked for Your permission to share Your information and You have agreed.
We May Share Your Personal Data and Information With:
• Our partners engaged to verify Your identity or special eligibility status;
• Companies that We plan to merge with or be acquired by (should such a combination occur, We will notify You and will require that the newly combined entity follow these terms with respect to Your Personal data);
• Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when We are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure; or We believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal data is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of any of Our policies;
• Our vendors and agents including hosting providers, hired by Us to provide Services.
What We Will Not Use Your Personal Data For:
• We will not provide Your personal data to any other Website users or third parties other than described in this Policy without notifying You
• We will not sell or rent Your personal data to third parties, other than as described in this Policy without notifying You first.
Links to Third Party Websites:
• Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the Website is advertised).
• If You follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any information, including personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before You submit any information or personal data to these websites or use these services.
Please note that these services that Our Website may contain have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any information, including personal data that may be collected through these services, such as contact and location data. Please check policies of such services before using these services.
How We Keep Your Personal Data Safe
We place great importance on the security of the personal data associated with Our Users. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal data we have about you against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
We make reasonable efforts to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of the processing, taking into account the costs of implementation and nature of the processing of personal data.You should bear in mind that submission of information over the Internet is never entirely secure.
We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via the Website whilst it is in transit over the Internet and any such submission is at your own risk.
How We Transfer Your Information
We store and process Your information using cloud services in various jurisdictions, including the United States of America and UK. As such, the information that We collect from You may be transferred to and stored in various jurisdictions outside of Your country of residence and outside the European Economic Area («EEA”), General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR).
The laws on processing such information, including where such information is classed as “personal data”, in these locations may be less stringent than in Your country. It may also be processed by the party operating outside of Your country or the EEA, GDPR who work for Us, for one of Our service providers or one of Our business partners. By submitting Your information, You agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Data
If we no longer need your data, we will delete it or make it anonymous by removing all details that identify you.
If we have asked for your permission to process your personal data and we have no other lawful grounds to continue with that processing, and you withdraw your permission, we will delete your personal data. However, when you unsubscribe from marketing communications, we will keep your email address to ensure that we do not send you any marketing in future.Also, after you have terminated your use of our Services, we reserve the right to maintain your personal data as part of our standard back up procedures in an aggregated format.
Updates or Amendments to this Policy
We may make changes to this Policy. If we make any changes to the Policy they will be posted on this page, notified to our Users, and we will change the “Last Updated” date above. Contacts If you have any questions about how we use your personal data or if you have a concern about how your personal data is used, please contact the Data Protection Officer by email DeHealth.email@example.com
. Complaints will be dealt with by the Data Protection Officer and will be responded to within 30 days.